Aroma Touch Essential Oil Blend (Massage Blend)
The next oil in this A-Z series is doTERRA’s AromaTouch. Create a whole body wellness experience with this relaxing blend of oils. Using this blend for a massage you’ll be drifting off to la la land before you know it!
Ingredients: Cypress Plant, Peppermint Plant, Marjoram Leaf, Basil Leaf, Grapefruit Peel, Lavender Flower essential oils.
With life being go go go, we can all use a little down time. It’s so important that we create the time to honor our bodies and minds with self care. What better way to show appreciation to yourself for all the hard work you do but with a massage.
- Comforting and relaxing effects
- Helps to lessen tension
- Adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage
Uses: (Topical | Neat)
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Give your loved one a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique and AromaTouch Massage Blend.
- Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
Use this blend if you are feeling tension not only physically but emotionally as well. Move away from stiffness and towards openness and flexibility especially when faced with times of sorrow and grief. (1) As your body starts to relax, your breathing starts to slow and your mind begins to quiet, you will begin to feel an increased ability to carry on with the flow of life. (2)
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
(1) Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC (2015). Emotions and Essential Oils: A Modern Resource for Healing. Emotional Reference Guide-Fourth Edition. Published by Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC
(2) Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC (2015). Emotions and Essential Oils: A Modern Resource for Healing. Emotional Reference Guide-Fourth Edition. Published by Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC