Cassia Essential Oil
Cassia is the type of oil that will leave you feeling warm, cozy and comforted with it’s spicey and earthy scent. A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia promotes healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong, uplifting aroma.*
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia is a “warming” oil that helps promote a healthy immune function when ingested.* It also is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help soothe the body. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
- Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally*
- Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
- Warming, uplifting aroma
Uses: (aromatic | topical | internal | dilute)
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Cassia is a wonderful oil to help support those people who tend to want to exist in the background, come forward and shine in their own skin. Hate being the center of attention? Cassia can help to restore your confidence, ridding you of fear and guiding you towards self assurance.(1)
“It challenges the individual to try, even when thy are afraid of making mistakes. Cassia aids those who feel foolish by helping them see their own brilliance. It supports the soul in seeing its own value and potential.” (2)
Calling all ENTREPRENEURS!!!! I know I can definitely use a dose of this daily as a friendly reminder to step in to the light.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
(1)Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC (2015). Emotions and Essential Oils: A Modern Resource for Healing. Emotional Reference Guide-Fourth Edition. Published by Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC
(2) Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC (2015). Emotions and Essential Oils: A Modern Resource for Healing. Emotional Reference Guide-Fourth Edition. Published by Enlighten Alternative Healing, LLC. Page 25